Here are the prints I’ve been working on lately.
The betta fish piece was a trial run of printing on painted paper. I thought the multicolored effect suited the fish.
I had it painted from a previous project I was working on and hadn’t used.
It’s painted with watercolors, salt for effect, and cheese cloth for texture.
At the moment, there are only two using this background effect, but I plan on doing up more sometime in the near future.
Next, my Magnolia’s.
I wanted to do something with a subtler touch, so I went with yellow, white, and silver.
Finally, the pomegranate.
I wanted this piece to be rich and warm so I went with red and gold.
All in all, I think they turned out pretty well.
Here they are laid out to dry.
Well, that’s it for today.
I’m off to work on something new though I don’t yet know what.