Just thought I’d do a quick post to review the “Life Simplified” series. So far the series consists of 7 pieces.
Each done using watercolor and permanent marker on 11″ by 15″ Cold Press acid free heavy weight paper.
Here they are in the order they were created. Continue reading ““Life Simplified” at a glance”
#6 of Life Simplified series: “Embrace Me”
em·brace [ em bráyss ]
verb ~ definition:
1. transitive and intransitive verb hug somebody: to hug somebody in your arms affectionately
or passionately, or hug each other affectionately or passionately
2. transitive verb make use of something: to welcome and take advantage of something eagerly or willingly
3. transitive verb adopt something: to adopt or take up something, especially a belief or way of life
4. transitive verb comprise something: to include something as part of a whole
5. transitive verb surround something: to surround or enclose something ( literary ) ( often passive )
noun ~ definition:
warm hug: an affectionate or passionate hug
[14th century. < Old French embracer “take into your arms” < Latin bracchium “arm”] Continue reading “#6 of Life Simplified”