Just thought I’d do a quick post to review the “Life Simplified” series. So far the series consists of 7 pieces.
Each done using watercolor and permanent marker on 11″ by 15″ Cold Press acid free heavy weight paper.
Here they are in the order they were created. Continue reading
#6 of Life Simplified series: “Embrace Me”
em·brace [ em bráyss ]
verb ~ definition:
1. transitive and intransitive verb hug somebody: to hug somebody in your arms affectionately
or passionately, or hug each other affectionately or passionately
2. transitive verb make use of something: to welcome and take advantage of something eagerly or willingly
3. transitive verb adopt something: to adopt or take up something, especially a belief or way of life
4. transitive verb comprise something: to include something as part of a whole
5. transitive verb surround something: to surround or enclose something ( literary ) ( often passive )
noun ~ definition:
warm hug: an affectionate or passionate hug
[14th century. < Old French embracer “take into your arms” < Latin bracchium “arm”] Continue reading